Hi,

I'm running a huge power system simulation using MOST recently. I've got some
information on 'ramp rate (% of the rated capacity per min)' for each type of
generator from a paper. I would like to add these constraints into my case.
I've found a field in mpc.gen, called 'RAMP_AGC', which is ramp rate for load
following/AGC (MW/min). I'm wondering whether that is the right place to fill.
Or the following columns 'RAMP_10' and 'RAMP_30' are the right choices. I'm
also a little confused on the difference between 'RAMP_10' and 'RAMP_30'. What
does the word 'reserve' mean in the documentation.

Thanks for the help :)

Best,
Bainan