Hi Arkan,

If you type ''result = runpf(mpc)'', then you will get the power flow
results of your network, stored in the ''result'' variable. Now that you
have the voltages (magnitudes and angles) at all buses, you can calculate
the current at each branch. I think it would be helpful to check Appendix B
in MATPOWER manual, which can guide you how to access the results of your
network. For example, ''result.bus(1,8)'' and ''result.bus(1,9)'', contain
the magnitude and angle of voltage at bus 1.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ilias Sarantakos