From: <bounce-123563179-83436...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of John Cynn
<johncy...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 9:39 AM
To: "MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu" <MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu>
Subject: Isolated Bus - Power flow solution

Hi All,

I had a question regarding matpower solution when a bus might get isolated. For
example, changing the status of a line or lines causes a bus to be
isolated/islanded. I think the power flow does not converge when such scenario
occurs. Is there a way to handle this automatically and change bus status to
isolated? Any suggestions on handling islands?

Thanks.
John