During faulted condition, the bus voltages are dictated by the fault impedance
(and the system conditions). As such, CPF will not help here.

Shri

From: <bounce-123653231-83436...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Ismael K
Abdulrahman <ikabdulra...@students.tntech.edu>
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 8:03 AM
To: MATPOWER discussion forum <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: Question about power flow for a system with faulted bus

Thanks Shri for your reply and the nice trick you mentioned; I never thought
about it.

How about using continuation power flow instead of a regular power flow? Is it
possible to use it for this kind of problem? As you know, CPF is widely used to
solve low voltage problem. Any idea?

Thank you once again.
Ismael

On Jun 1, 2019, at 7:38 AM, Abhyankar, Shrirang G