Hi Dr. Zimmerman, thank you and other creators for the new MATPOWER
version.Best wishes,EhsanSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Ray Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu> Date:
6/21/19  19:15  (GMT+01:00) To: Ehsan Hejri <ehsan.hejri....@gmail.com>
Subject: MATPOWER 7.0 is now available!

Hi Ehsan Hejri

MATPOWER 7.0 is now available for download from the new MATPOWER website! See
the highlights of the new release below.

Download MATPOWER 7.0 and let me know what you think.

Enjoy!
     Ray

P.S. Be sure to opt-in for MATPOWER News at the new MATPOWER website. (This
will replace the old MATPOWER-ANNOUNCE-L list).

MATPOWER 7.0 Highlights

        Installer script install_matpower()
        User-defined general nonlinear OPF constraints and costs
        14 new cases, including radial and large-scale synthetic, up to 82,000
buses
        3 new AC power flow and OPF variations (cartesian coordinate voltages,
current mismatches)
        3 new radial power flow algorithms
        PSS/E RAW export
        Major upgrade to OPF soft limit functionality
        MATPOWER Docker image
        ... and much more.

See the release announcement for more highlights, or the full release notes for
all the details.

Ray Zimmerman

201 Warren Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853

phone: (607) 255-9645