Hi  all
Please can I runopf after add generator to load bus
    On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎19‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎12‎:‎25‎ ‎PM‎ ‎MDT, Oguzhan Ceylan
<oguzhanc...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Yes, you are right, I reinstalled Matpower and now everything is fine.
thank you very much.oguzhan

This is probably an indication that one (or more) of the files in your MATPOWER
distribution have been modified from the original. I suggest re-installing a
clean copy of MATPOWER.
    Ray