Hello,
This test case was published in this paper, were indications on how to solve it
with matpower are given. Looking into the zip file on arxiv web site, you will
also find some matlab code to run opfs, using Knitro.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1603.01533
.tar.gz file : https://arxiv.org/e-print/1603.01533
AC Power Flow Data in MATPOWER and QCQP Format: iTesla, RTE Snapshots, and
PEGASE
Cédric Josz<https://arxiv.org/search/math?searchtype=author&query=Josz%2C+C>,
Stéphane
Fliscounakis<https://arxiv.org/search/math?searchtype=author&query=Fliscounakis%2C+S>,
 Jean
Maeght<https://arxiv.org/search/math?searchtype=author&query=Maeght%2C+J>,
Patrick
Panciatici<https://arxiv.org/search/math?searchtype=author&query=Panciatici%2C+P>
(Submitted on 4 Mar 2016 (v1<https://arxiv.org/abs/1603.01533v1>), last revised
30 Mar 2016 (this version, v3))
In this paper, we publish nine new test cases in MATPOWER format. Four test
cases are French very high-voltage grid generated by the offline plateform of
iTesla: part of the data was sampled. Four test cases are RTE snapshots of the
full French very high-voltage and high-voltage grid that come from French
SCADAs via the Convergence software. The ninth and largest test case is a
pan-European ficticious data set that stems from the PEGASE project. It
complements the four PEGASE test cases that we previously published in MATPOWER
version 5.1 in March 2015. We also provide a MATLAB code to transform the data
into standard mathematical optimization format. Computational results
confirming the validity of the data are presented in this paper.

Best regards,
[logo]

Jean MAEGHT
RTE – R&D Division