Hi Rana,

I’m not following where you are seeing a discrepancy in Ybus when there is a
shunt admittance. The value of Ybus returned by makeYbus() definitely includes
the shunt admittances (see line 100
<https://github.com/MATPOWER/matpower/blob/f3267c88bb974b17566d25a599fcad8e8efda41d/lib/makeYbus.m#L100>)
 Maybe you could provide a short script using case14 (which includes some shunt
admittances) to show precisely how you are calculating the values that are not
matching as you expect.

   Ray