I am replying to the MATPOWER-L mailing list, which is what I think you
intended. (You sent it to the list owner, not the list).

MATPOWER does not currently implement what you are looking for, but it should
be fairly straightforward to implement it yourself. You will simply need to
scale the dispatches of the conventional generator based on the total load
before running the power flow.

   Ray

On May 4, 2020, at 5:18 AM, Abdul Mohammed