for intermittent source I take the data from a web source in when rewriting
ex_wind_profile.m for a 24 hours periode

    Le jeudi 2 juillet 2020 à 18:59:17 UTC+2, sebaa haddi <sebaa...@yahoo.fr> a
écrit :

  for example, I use dealy load profile instead of 12 hours,  i write
ex_case30a.m and ex_case30b.m instead of ex_case3a.m and ex_case3a.m and then
enter the found possible bus matrix parameters of 30 bus system by estemating
ramp_agc    ramp_10    ramp_30    ramp_q  and and keeping some ones as for 3
bus system the same thing for others needed files where I extend the matrix
columns with respect to the number of generators and I assume there exist the
same number of contengencies and storage systems...

    Le jeudi 2 juillet 2020 à 18:38:04 UTC+2, Ray Daniel Zimmerman