All of the included RTE systems should solve without problems.

>> mpopt = mpoption('verbose', 1, 'out.all', 0);
>> runpf('case1888rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 2 iterations.
>> runpf('case1951rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 3 iterations.
>> runpf('case2848rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 2 iterations.
>> runpf('case2868rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 5 iterations.
>> runpf('case6468rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 3 iterations.
>> runpf('case6470rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 3 iterations.
>> runpf('case6495rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 2 iterations.
>> runpf('case6515rte', mpopt)

MATPOWER Version 7.1, 08-Oct-2020 -- AC Power Flow (Newton)

Newton's method power flow (power balance, polar) converged in 3 iterations.

If you get a different result, I would suggest reinstalling MATPOWER … maybe
something got corrupted with your install.

   Ray

On May 14, 2021, at 12:54 AM, Abdelrahman Aldik