those generators.

Hope this helps,

    Ray

On Jun 3, 2021, at 2:51 AM, MALIHA SHAH
<mshaheep19....@student.nust.edu.pk<mailto:mshaheep19....@student.nust.edu.pk>>
wrote:

________________________________
From: MALIHA SHAH
Sent: Thursday, 3 June 2021 12:46 PM
To: matpower-de...@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-de...@cornell.edu>
<matpower-de...@cornell.edu<mailto:matpower-de...@cornell.edu>>
Subject: how to change the solver options for IEEE 30 Bus system

Hi Ray,

I am trying to add renewable generators to IEEE 30 bus system. Starting from
wind, I edited most_ex7_suc.m example by adding three generators to case 30
file as accordingly defined by the manual but I have two problems :
 1. how to change the solver options for using case 30 as far my understanding
the error shown in the attached snapshot is due to changing the case from
case3b to case30 file. Or if its due to other reason, please explain me how to
resolve (as i have gone through your suggestion explained here in the platform
by installing third party solver GUROBI but it didn't work ).
2. Secondly, if I use ex_wind_profile.m and ex_transmat.m for 3 scenarios on 12
hours period for three wind generators, where should be it mentioned to run it
for 3 generators (As far these two mat files are built to add 1 wind generator).

Please if you could give your time to confirm the code in attach file, so that
I am not skipping anything important.

Thanking you in advance.

Maliha Shah
<changes in 7 example most.PNG><output_solver option.PNG>