The get_losses() function uses the AC bus voltage solution to compute the
losses for an AC case. To approximate losses from the solution of a lossless DC
network model (which assumes all voltage magnitudes are 1.0 p.u.), I think you
will need to estimate the current or voltage drop across the branch and use
that to estimate the losses.

    Ray

On Aug 9, 2021, at 10:37 AM, Diego Feroldi