If you are on Windows the easiest way to get IPOPT (and several other solvers)
pre-built is to install the Opti
Toolbox<https://github.com/jonathancurrie/OPTI>. I know it’s no longer being
developed, but it still worked for me last time I checked.

    Ray

On Dec 12, 2021, at 9:18 PM, Ahmad Bariq Al Fahri