Hi Ahmad,

The documentation for the
get_soln()<https://matpower.org/docs/ref/matpower7.1/mp-opt-model/lib/@opt_model/get_soln.html>
 method is found in Section 5.5.5 of the MP-Opt-Model User’s Manual
(v3.0<https://matpower.org/docs/MP-Opt-Model-manual-3.0.pdf> for MATPOWER 7.1,
but v4.0<https://matpower.org/docs/MP-Opt-Model-manual-4.0.pdf> is the latest).

You can call it anywhere you have access to the solved optimization model
object. For example, you can do something like the following.

  1.  Solve your case:
r = runopf('case9');
  2.  Have a look at the resulting optimization model object (shows you details
of each set of vars, constraints, costs):
om = r.om
  3.  Extract, e.g. non-linear equality (nle) constraints for active power
balance equations:
[g,dg] = om.get_soln('nle', {'g','dg'}, 'Pmis');
  4.  Extract, e.g. non-linear inequality (nli) constraints for branch flow
constraints at from end of branches:
[h,dh] = om.get_soln('nli', {'h','dh'}, 'Sf');

I hope this answers your questions.

    Ray

On Jan 25, 2022, at 4:26 AM, Ahmad Bariq Al Fahri