A few things to keep in mind  …

1. Every case needs a reference bus. For the OPF it serves only as the voltage
angle reference. (For the power flow it serves as voltage angle reference and
slack bus).
2. Unlike regular generators, dispatchable loads assume a constant power
factor. Without a free reactive power source somewhere, this could make
reactive power balance in the network infeasible.
3. Unless there is some small source of power in the network, there may not be
a feasible voltage solution, since feasible voltages may produce small currents
due to line charging or other shunt elements, which could potentially result in
very small, but non-zero, losses.

The bottom line is that your original problem may be over-constrained.

    Ray

On Mar 17, 2022, at 8:20 AM, Hassen Soualah