error, I’m afraid I have no way to help you, since I do not have access to
LabVIEW.

    Ray

On Nov 1, 2023, at 2:12 AM, Kevin Yong <keviin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ray,

I have tried to load runpf.m in LabVIEW MATLAB script. However, I am running
into error saying that “input must be a MAT-file or an ASCII file containing
numeric data with same number of columns in each row” I am stuck and have no
idea how to proceed. Would appreciate if you have any suggestion.

Best regards,
Kevin
From:
bounce-127852508-95296...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:bounce-127852508-95296...@list.cornell.edu>

<bounce-127852508-95296...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:bounce-127852508-95296...@list.cornell.edu>>
 on behalf of Ray Daniel Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu<mailto:r...@cornell.edu>>
Date: Saturday, 28 October 2023 at 2:18 AM
To: MATPOWER-L <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: Re: Question on running MATPOWER runoff in LabVIEW mathscript
I'm afraid I do not have experience with LabVIEW's MathScript, but if it can be
made to run a MATLAB script, then you can certainly make it call MATPOWER's
runpf().

You may have to write your own wrapper script to handle the inputs from LabVIEW
and set up the call to runpf() and then package the results to pass back to
LabVIEW, but that should be straightforward if you are familiar with the
LabVIEW/MATLAB interface.

   Ray

On Oct 26, 2023, at 6:32 PM, Kevin Yong