What you show is a warning (not an error) coming from the Power Summation
method. As long is the method converges with success = 1, the result should be
valid.

Also, if the Newton power flow converges, its result should also be fine.
Sometimes the Newton power flow has more difficulty on distribution systems,
but it depends on the case.

    Ray