The time resolution is completely up to you when you are running your own
sequence of snapshots using runopf() as in your example. That is, a MATPOWER
OPF is for a specific instant in time, so it knows nothing of any time
resolution. You are free to define whatever tilme step you like for re-solving
a new steady-state solution. Obviously, once you get to very short time scales
you really need to start taking into account system dynamics, so a steady-state
solution, like an OPF, is not what you want.

Best regards,

    Ray