This is exactly want I am currently doing.  What I would like to do is
to use these nodes preferentially.  I would like to be able to submit
jobs in such a way that they will first use the the serial nodes (the
nodes without myrinet cards) and then use the Myrinet nodes.

Thanks for the response.

Randy Philipp