We'd need your script and the qsub command you used, possibly more
configuration information from maui and torque, to be much help.

I don't know that we have anyone who is deep with maui or torque right
now, you might also want to ask on the maui or torque lists.

>From the other posts you have made this error seems to be one of those
general "Something is Broken" messages that could have many causes.