I worry about it a little bit. I fixed one source of corruption when using
the "software=" resource with a patch that I submitted to the list recently.

We haven't been able to link any of the problems that we have with Maui
to reservation table corruption, so it hasn't been a high enough priority
for us to try to debug and fix the problem, given the limited resources
we have available to devote to it.

Tom

Manuel Reiter wrote:
Thanks for the patch, Tom, I applied it to maui-3.26.p19 and so far it seems to work fine (with some minor issues I'll write about in a separate mail).

I'm thinking about the corruption in the reservation table though - is this something I should be worried about? Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks and best regards,

  Manuel

It is debug printing that happens when it detects corruption in
the reservation table. (Why that happens is another issue...)

I've attached a patch that we use to turn off this printing unless
the log level is turned up.

Tom