Hi all:

I'm setting up Fare Share queuing on my Rocks Cluster with torque +
maui.  My users would like a way to know "where they stand" on their
utilization, and administrators would like reports on overall cluster
utilization.  I seem to recall running across some packages that
provide this functionality (ideally through web pages), but I can't
find them anymore.  I know moab offers that, but we can't afford moab,
nor are we willing to pay just for report generation (a "side" feature
-- everything we need is included in maui).  So, does anyone have any
suggestions on how to get this information?

Ideally, I'd like a report on either percent utilization per group
(about 6 now) or just total utilization by group.  Other metrics like
average job delay would be useful.

Thanks!

--Jim