Hello All,

Since I hadn't gotten any response yet, I just wanted to reiterate my
request for help if anyone has an idea.

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Jacobi
Research Assistant

tel: +1 (520) 621 4369
mail: rjac...@email.arizona.edu

The less time you spent on algebra in life, the more time you have to be a
happy person. (Kerschen)

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. (Voltaire)

All great truths begin as blasphemies. (Shaw)

Denken ist etwas, das auf Schwierigkeiten folgt und dem das Handeln
vorausgeht.(Brecht)