Hello!

On our site, we're currently using Torque 4.2.5 with Maui 3.3.1, the latter
with the default configuration. This setup works fine, but we've noticed that
Maui appears to limit the number of jobs per node to 2: when a user submits 8
jobs that request ppn=1 to a particular np=8 node, only 2 jobs are started by
the scheduler. The remaining 6 jobs must be started via qrun.

I could not find anything that might be related to this behaviour in the
documentation (links in maui.cfg are broken btw); the showconfig command
doesn't list any parameter with a value of 2, so that didn't help either.

Any help/suggestions how to make Maui start more jobs per node are greatly
appreciated.

Best regards,

     Nico van Eikema Hommes
--
Dr. N.J.R. van Eikema Hommes   Computer-Chemie-Centrum
E-Mail:   nico.hom...@fau.de   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg