Hi,

> Michel, Thank you for the reply. Sadly, JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY is set to
> EXACTNODE. I haven't made any patches to Torque to solve the
> inconsistencies with Maui. I've been thinking about downgrading Torque
> to series 4 to see if that helps my problem. Mark --0- mmo...@ucar.edu

I was not talking about patches to Torque, but about patches to Maui.
Obviously, you did not do these either.

Downgrading to Torque 4 might help. With Torque 5, Maui sometimes thinks
that a job submitted with -lnodes=4:ppn=12 only uses 4 processors, but I
believe it thinks the job has been submitted with -lnodes=4:ppn=1. This
happens only for running jobs after a restart of Maui.

--
Michel Béland, analyste en calcul scientifique
michel.bel...@calculquebec.ca