Hi Taher,

Can you tell us a bit more about the sequences you're trying to align,
and give the command-line you ran to create the alignment?
From the log it looks like you've got a large number of very short
(~400nt?) sequences.
progressiveMauve wasn't really designed for this kind of input, and
while it may work, you're likely to get better results with standard
multiple sequence alignment programs.
The output should be in whatever file was specified with the --output
option on the command-line. Have you checked?

Best,
-Aaron

On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 14:41 +0300, UZ ZAMAN, TAHER wrote:
> We would like to seek your help and guidance in resolving this
> problem. We were using Progressive –Mauve aligner to generate
> multi-fasta alignment files and we got this problem. We were unable to
> get the output files. I’m herewith enclosing the snapshot of the
> screen. Please advise.
>

> Best regards
>

> Taher
>

> Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

> This Email and any files transmitted may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s)
> named. If you have received this information in error, or are being
> posted by accident, please notify the sender by return Email, do not
> redistribute this email message, delete it immediately and keep no
> copies of it. All opinions and/or views expressed in this email are
> NGHA. Any purchase order, purchase advice or legal commitment is only
> valid once backed by the signed hardcopy by the authorized person from
> NGHA.

Aaron E. Darling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ithree institute
University of Technology Sydney
Australia

http://darlinglab.org
twitter: @koadman

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.