Hi Annalisa,

To run the stripsubsetLCB's script I had to run progressive mauve in Linux and
not the window GUI. The error I was getting related to a path that was created
by the GUI in my xmfa file that Linux could not identify. Hope this helps.

-Susan

Sent from my iPhone

On May 24, 2016, at 10:44 AM, annalisa giampetruzzi