Dear all,

I'm struggling in a Mauve analysis and wonder if someone could help me.

I'm studying 13 genomes from diff bacteria and I performed a
progressiveMauve alignment from the graphical interface using the last
version of Mauve snapshot for Linux (2015-02-13).

I have as output the follow files: 1. no extension (I use to open the
graphical interface); 2. .backbone; 3. .bbcols ; 4. .guide_tree.

I would like to have the coordinates from LCBs, since I have multiple
genomes and they have up to 900 scaffolds. As example, I would like to an
output such as:

           scaffold                  start         end        genome strand

*      NZ_KB902575.1    1695199    1695311    -  *

I checked in the list and saw an answer from Aaron about xmfa2maf but,
since I don't have a .xmfa file I tried it but I got a kinda NT file that
does not have every LCB.

Does anyone know how can I get what I'm looking for?

Thank you in advance.

Best,

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=karla.biotecnolo...@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

[image: photo]
*Karla Pollyanna Vieira de Oliveira*
Biologist / MSc. Bioinformatics, Laboratório de Tecnologias Integradas
(InteLab)
+55 48 9133-9078 | +55 31 987-677-667 | karla.biotecnolo...@gmail.com |
ka...@intelab.ufsc.br | Skype: karla_pollyanna <#>
<http://facebook.com/karla.biotecnologia>
<http://us.linkedin.com/in/karla-oliveira-a438a336>
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=501424197656821>