I see. It looks like you've got some large assemblies that are likely
to be multichromosomal and possibly in multiple contigs.
Unfortunately xmfa2maf only supports finished unichromosomal
assemblies.
Depending on what you intend to do next you might be able to get a
hackish solution by simply concatenating all of the contigs in those
genomes before assembling with progressiveMauve.
But if you need the contig information that won't work obviously and I
can't offer an easy solution right now.
-Aaron