Von: Aaron Darling [mailto:aaron.darl...@uts.edu.au]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. April 2017 11:28
An: mauve-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Mauve-users] Mauve alignment not running

Hi Gabriele,
First suggestion, try copying the sequence files from your file server over to
the local disk (C:) and running the alignment, in order to rule out a network
file access problem.
If that fails, can you tell us what version of windows you are using, and also
whether progressiveMauve.exe appears in the windows task manager when you run
it?
And was there any other error message that popped up? If not, can you try
aligning the two files on another computer with a different OS (eg Mac) or
version of Windows?
Best,
-Aaron

On Tue, 2017-04-11 at 07:37 +0000,