Of course it depends on what you're trying to build, but I suspect a
good way to start building a web application is to copy the friendbook
example (in examples/friendbook :-) and modify it.  It has a standalone
buildfile which shouldn't require too much modification.  If you can
build friendbook yourself and install it on a webserver, you're doing ok
:-)

BTW, what templating technology do you want to use?  XSLT, Velocity,
JSP?  Maverick 2.0 has friendbook versions for all three, but unless
you're comfortable using source code as documentation, you might want to
stick to 1.0.1 for now.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]