I've never tried using an EJB directly as a model; it doesn't seem like
a very good pattern.  Conventional wisdom in EJB programming seems to be
to hide entity beans behind a session bean façade, returning value
objects.  If all you have to worry about is a single bean, I find it
convenient to use the Controller object itself as the model.

Still, I'm surprised that it didn't work.  Domify should be able to wrap
anything.  What was the error?

Jeff