> From: Gerald de Jong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> hi Jeff,
>
> do you see a transformation pipeline?
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <maverick version="1.0">
>     <command name="hello">
>         <controller type="nl.v2.avv.Controller"/>
>         <view name="woohoo">
>             <jsp document="hello.jsp" scope="request" bean="gumby"/>
>         </view>
>     </command>
> </maverick>
>
> i'll move to v2, but why would i need an xslt processor if i'm using
no
> xslt?

Because of a very silly piece of code that was long ago corrected in
Maverick 2.0 :-)  If you're not using xslt, you could just comment out
ConfigLoader.java line 312 and everything will be fine (note you'll
still need to declare the variable, just initialize it to null).

Sorry about that.  There really isn't any good reason.  If switching to
Maverick 2.0 is not an option, and putting a processor on the classpath
(any processor will do) is problematic, I can send you a special build.

Incidentally, even in Maverick 2.0, it is still possible to need an xslt
processor even if you aren't using xslt.  Maverick uses JAXP if it ever
needs to serialize a DOM tree.  This is pretty unlikely if you're not
using xslt, but it could happen :-)

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]