Are you using the "trivial" view type?

Since this feature made no use of Domify, and was useful to people who
aren't using Domify, we moved it into a separate view type.  The trivial
view can return the model as a Reader, a String, or a Node and it will
be handed off to whatever kind of transform you specify.

You can also return null and specify no transform and simply write data
back to the HttpServletResponse in your controller.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]