The <limit-transform-param> parameter is set on the xslt transform
factory.  It applies to all uses of xslt transforms, no matter if it is
document or trivial or domify or anything else.  The distinction between
views and transforms is important... the <view-factory> and
<transform-factory> are very different modules.

So no, you don't need to override any defaults for the trivial view or
any other view type if all you want to modify is transform behavior.

Jeff Schnitzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The