-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Gerald de
Jong
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Mav-user] global views

when i first understood the "global view" concept (no name for it at the
time) i assumed it was a hierarchical thing.  i figured you could corral
bunch of commands together and give them a few views to fall back on.
turns
out they were truly global.  i was thinking "cascade".

what say we talk about groups of commands with groups of default views?
make
just one of these groups and you've got the elegance of 1.0.  make a
whole
bunch of them and you can get granularity as high as you please.

you end up with a "command-set" rather than a single "command" being
self-contained.

isn't this a good way to scope views?

--
Beautiful Code BV