>I'm debating with myself here whether it would be useful to have both
features (clearly disable-template-cache would make lazy-load-templates
pointless,
>but is there a situation where you would want lazy-load-templates but
not disable-template-cache)? I'm thinking of a production server where
you want to
>minimize downtime at server restart, so you use lazy-load-templates so
the site will come back up as quickly as possible, only running into the
>overhead when you finally need it.

After giving this a little more thought, maybe it makes more sense to
replace disable-template-cache and lazy-load-templates with something
like template-load-style. You could have multiple styles:

template-load-style=preload //this would cache templates (and would also
be the default if this param were left out)
template-load-style=lazy //this would be lazy load
template-load-style=request //this always load each template on each
request

thoughts?

--jim