Mike Moulton wrote:
I'm all for a repackaging. While were at it, are there any other changes that have been lingering that could get incorporated into a new release. Personally there are a few things I have intended to look into. Most notably I want to add support for Xalan's XSLTC in the XSL transforms.

So I'm +0.5 too :-)

If Scott's on-board too, then I'd suggest that we make these types of changes first, make a 2.2.1 release, and then bring out 2.3 immediately thereafter with just the package change. This gives the community access to the latest code and the opportunity to migrate at their leisure.

Meanwhile, I just pinged Anthon about my FormProc patch, which would clear the way to committing the opt-formproc extension.

-Ted.