I hope I am not abusing this list by asking a design question...

In a typical web app using MVC design (in this case Maverick) is it reasonable that each page with dynamic content has its own command mapping (and associated class)?

As I refactor my app using Maverick, I am finding my library of classes
growing significantly, and started to wonder if I should be consolidating some classes my passing parameters for different code paths.

One class per action (re: dynamic web page) seems clean, but is it execessive? The classes are relatively simple, sharing helper classes where the code is similiar, but bascially I have a lot of
separate classes implementing there own insidePerform() where the model is created for the JSP.