Hi all,

I just commited the proposed changes to replace Log4J with Commons Logging.

Jeff, could you change the rights on the site documents (index.html and
maverick-manual.html)? They are only writeable for the owner... and that's
you 8)

All:
any additional changes/ fixes I should make? Any ideas for a release (like
version nbr, when, etc.) - I'm okay with preparing it.

Eelcow