Is there a recommended way to install Mayan on a Raspberry Pi (3) running
Raspbian jessie? I've browsed the Installation and Deployment sections of
the documentation as well as the Docker instructions on the Download page.
The latter don't work, presumably because the Docker image is x86 (at least
that's how I interpret the error message 'standard_init_linux.go:178: exec
user process caused "exec format error"' I get when trying to initialize a
container. The other methods look rather complicated and I'm not sure which
one I should try to follow. I've set up other web apps under nginx before,
this seems way more difficult.

Any nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance!

--

---