This an infrastructure/platform/operations task not related to Mayan itself
(it can't be done from Mayan). It can also be done in very different ways
depending on your infrastructure (on-site, cloud, vps, VM, baremetal), the
operating system and other factors. For these situations consultation is
available: https://www.mayan-edms.com/providers/

--

---