A quick note about cups (cups.org). When you configure it to print a pdf
from another document, you specify a directory where to put the file. Maybe
you can have it print to a folder that Mayan knows about? Guaranteed, you
will have some issues with permissions; I always do...;)

Mark

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Roberto Rosario <
roberto.rosario.gonza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems Python can handle .eml files natively (https://stackoverflow.com/
> questions/31392361/how-to-read-eml-file-in-python#31392574) so it could
> be possible to write a renderer for them in the future. For the moment
> Mark's suggestion is the most direct. I don't have experience with CUPS but
> if it can print to PDF, a bridge setup could be done to also upload the
> PDF. Something like "Print to Mayan". Is it possible to execute a bash file
> after printing?
>

> On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 10:47:30 AM UTC-4, Mark Phillips wrote:
>>
>> Most printer installation include printing to pdf. You could also try
>> cups to print to a pdf file. The attachments you will have to download.
>>
>> Mark
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:10 AM, C V <segreteriacvni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I would use mayan edms to handle emails as well, there are some open
>>> source software that convert emails and attachment (eml files) to pdf ?
>>> Thanks for the help.
>>>
>>> Fabio
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---