Not at the moment. The only way right now to do what you need would be to
subscribe to the post_save signal of the Cabinet model. You need to write a
handler in your app's handlers.py file and register in your apps.py file to
be a receiver of the post_save signal from the sender Cabinet. In your
handler function you will code the interaction you need but it will be a
hard coded interaction.

The new workflow triggers and actions features being added at the moment
are geared for that purpose but it is still in development.

On Aug 25, 2017 4:12 PM, "LeVon Smoker" <cjlsmo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Is there a "good" way to perform a task automatically when a
> document is added or removed from a cabinet? I'd like to retrieve the role
> of the cabinet and add an acl for that role to the document.
>
> On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:01:13 PM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
>>
>> Great! Yes, that is the workaround at the moment. Django's Wizard view
>> was never intended for that and I'm expecting several challenges when the
>> time comes to rewrite it.
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 8:39:35 AM UTC-4, LeVon Smoker wrote:
>>>
>>> Awesome. Thanks. I did figure out a hack to basically replace Tags in
>>> the Upload wizard with Cabinets.

---