I have seen here (http://www.pflegeleicht.it/evaluation_dms), that Mayan
does not conform to German regulation for "IT-supported accounting
systems". This is a show stopper for nearly all small companies, because
this storage is mandatory for all tax relevant documents.
The main requirements are (translation from text by agorum by
babelfish.de):

Reading: Document can be made visible at any time
Timely archiving: It must be ensured that every document can be archived at
the earliest possible date
Plausibility check of completeness: All documents arrive completely
Image and content match: The scanned document must match the original image

Indexing: traceability checked
Immutability and history: document can not be deleted, change only with
history   (*)
Authorization concept: user rights checked
Retention period: Check the duration of the retention period       (*)
Output options: Document can be exported and printed
User documentation: Changes made and checked within the procedure
description for the user

I am really very very new to all of this, but we all have to deal with
these regulations somehow. I think the two requirements marked with (*) are
the crucial points. (But this is a newbies opinion only)

Is it really like this, or became Mayan GoDB compliant in last releases?
When not, are there any plans to add this?

Thank you,
Bernhard

--

---