Hi,

I've installed MAYAN ADMS 2.7.3 as a docker image and everything is working
great.
After adding document types and metadatatypes I've some user questions.

Is it / Would it be possible to change the ordering of metadatatypes
regarding the document types?
e.g. an invoice may have an other ordering of metadata as an order.
Sometimes it would be much more easier to group some metadatatypes for
typing reasons.
When I add documents the default language of the document is english, is
that changeable?

Kind regards,
Michael

--