Wow, getting Mayan-EDMS running has been quite an experience...

Now that I've gotten things running with mysql and mayan-edms in dockers
following this https://www.mayan-edms.com/post/deploy-mayan-docker-mysql/,
now I'm trying to get the watch folder working.

I set it up and it works fine when I manually press "Check Now" but it
never checks on it's own.  I have the interval set to 600 but it never
checks.  What can i do to figure this out?

--

---