I tried as you said. But even the one Cabinet member can also able to see
the other Cabinets and  folder structures. I tried different document type
for the different Cabinets. So through Document type, I restricted the
documents view. But the Cabinets and folder structures are seen for all the
Cabinet members.
Help me to restrict the view of Cabinet folder also.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:20 PM Victor Zele <victor.z...@getinsured.com>
wrote:

> [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
> for Automatic Cleanup! (victor.z...@getinsured.com) Add cleanup rule
> <https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Fkey%3DmVaZKos%252BchGHpGO6SiuyWqBuBPF13TES%252BMXwpP7RZN0%253D%26token%3DmSAAMdqfsmdhOP3Xctl%252BArBaFyHNjtPNc8Witi1cDcgz7dXpiUyJqhjbfJBCHun7GZ4XJD21o6zsozXZYEjN921CTTEZV8pkARoFIQu8fDzg9JZhj7jJFyEIct0E44mJ5uMGtkWXpNNoWBRnSSAIaw%253D%253D&tc_serial=38481717820&tc_rand=1094552414&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
> | More info
> <http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=38481717820&tc_rand=1094552414&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
> Yes - this is possible at the top level cabinet with ACL permissions set
> on the cabinet.   You will have to create top level cabinets per department
> and then set ACL permissions on department roles you define.   RIght now
> there is no sub-cabinet "drawer" level permission ACLs, just for the entire
> cabinet you define.
>

> On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 11:13:08 PM UTC-7, Vidhya Arangarajan wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I mean the Cabinet isolation. In an organization, number of departments
>> will be there. Each department having their own Cabinet of folder
>> structure, documents and users. So, one department Cabinet, should not be
>> viewed by the other department members. Isolating Cabinet with other
>> department member is what I meant for Domain isolation.
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 11:18 AM Michael Price <lonevi...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> [image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is
>>> eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (lonevi...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule
>>> <https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Fkey%3DufSupyIptlQa3kTsabk1wXOWJWtK%252B9a87GxNpEF1vOk%253D%26token%3DSLDwryhPVsH0SWAM60Z6%252FPqgUXX%252BFmLFhQN8Kq2%252FSLn%252F%252FMC5PcEjUPQkZTbclb6s2cQcP4P%252BqLeEA19LI2tnimaSelJ3RQP7SjLjd0X3UM%252FkxmeerV5VLK7r7vpdjMiiddkhGKhHHKqqQW0BzFNZiA%253D%253D&tc_serial=38461623447&tc_rand=1522072572&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>>> <http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=38461623447&tc_rand=1522072572&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
>>> What is domain isolation?

>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: *
>
> *This transmission may contain information which is Vimo, Inc. (DBA
> Getinsured) confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is
> intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this
> transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> [...]

---