The first one is already in the published pending work list. And should be
straight forward. Might be able to push it up to add in the next release.

The second one is harder. Right now the worflow doesn't have support for
user input during execution. This is something we want to add but requires
significant refactor. We need to add support for workflow forms and for
workflow contexts (a means to store values in a workflow). What I can do is
push up one or two of this requirements so that they can be tested by the
community in upcomming releases and pave the way for reviewer style feature
you mention.

--

---